Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I met my husband in 2002 and was married in 2003. After teaching three years of junior high I went on mat-leave (2004) and never looked back, ok, so maybe on really bad days I looked backed and thought hmmm....

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Strawberry Yogurt Muffins

1 cup flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1 egg
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup yogurt (I usually use strawberry or mixed berry)
1 mashed banana
1/2 cup chopped strawberries (although these are optional in the recipe, I NEVER leave them out)

preheat oven to 350
combine 4 dry ingredients
melt butter in microwave, add to dry ingredients. Add the last 4 ingredients, mixing just to incorporate (don't over mix)

divide batter into twelve muffin tins, bake 20-25 minutes

For emma-rose i make 24 mini-muffins, baking them for about 10-15 minutes

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Gomez said...

You don't know me (although I believe we have BBC in common), but this just may become my favourite blog! I love new recipes!

Thanks!

4:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm going to try this one. We LOVE strawberries in this house!!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home